Creative Arts Therapist
To become a member of the Creative Arts Therapist College you must meet the following criteria of membership.
To join you must be a minimum level 2 ACA member or equivalent for ANZACATA, CATA or PTA members.
- Must have completed an ACA CAT approved Course in your chosen field of Creative Arts Therapy or be eligible for membership of ANZACATA, CATA or PTA.
- Completes 25 Points of ACA approved Ongoing Professional Development per annum of which a minimum of 10 points must be directly related to the Creative Arts Therapy you are practicing in.
Please attach the following documents to support your application:
- Certified (by a JP) copy of your specialist course qualification and transcript of training.
- A statutory declaration stating how many client contact hours post qualification you have attained and in what period of time.
- A letter from your Supervisor/s stating how many hours of supervision you have received as an Creative Arts Therapist. Included in the letter, your supervisor is required to outline their qualifications and any affiliations or memberships to relevant professional bodies.
- Copy of current certificate of insurance if in Private Practice.
- A statutory declaration with the following statement: “I do solemnly and sincerely declare that all statements made by me in this ACA CCAT admittance application, are true and correct in every particular, and that all qualifications, client contact hours and supervision quoted therein, and all other documents attached to this ACA CCAT admittance application are capable of independent verification”.