Online Membership Application Form
Thank you for your interest in joining the Australian Counselling Association, Australia's largest individual registration body for counsellors and psychotherapists. Please carefully go through each step in this application in sequence as incomplete applications will be returned to the sender and this may cause unnecessary delays.
Before you begin, you will need:
- A certified (by a JP) copy of your relevant qualification/s and full transcripts of training
- A statutory declaration stating how many client contact hours post qualification you have attained and in what period of time (level 3 & 4 only)
- An original letter from your supervisor/s if registering as a level 2, 3 or 4 counsellor stating:
- How many hours of post qualification supervision you have completed
- How many hours of client contact time you have achieved (for level 3 & 4 only) and in what period of time
- An original letter from a referee (this cannot be someone with whom you have a personal relationship or are related to by marriage or birth).
Note: This application cannot be processed without attaching the above documents.
Please do not hesitate to phone us if there are any points that need clarifying or do not fully explain to your satisfaction what is required.