Pre-requisite to join the ACA College of Hypnotherapists: Must be a Level 1, 2, 3 or 4 member of ACA
Qualifications for Membership to ACA College of Hypnotherapists (COH):
To be eligible to apply for admittance you must hold a recognised Australian qualification in Hypnotherapy.
Overseas qualifications will be assessed individually.
The ACA COH is only open to ACA full members who meet the additional following criteria:
- Hold a Diploma or higher qualification in Hypnotherapy; or
- Are current members of or meet the eligibility criteria to join the Australian Society Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Hold an International qualification in Hypnotherapy; these will be assessed on an individual basis.
- Must be a minimum Level 1 ACA Member.
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma in Hypnotherapy: or
- Complete 25 Points of ACA approved Ongoing Professional Development per annum of which a minimum of 10 points must be directly related to the College.
a) be a full member of the Australian Society Clinical Hypnotherapy (ASCH); or
b) be eligible for membership to the ASCH