Level 2 Membership: $240 per annum
The requirements to join the ACA at Level 2 are:
- Has graduated from an ACA Accredited Course of study at minimum Diploma Level.
- Has 2 years post-Diploma professional experience; or 1 year post-Diploma plus a relevant Graduate Diploma qualification.
- Has completed a minimum of 50 hours Professional Supervision.
- Has graduated from an ACA Accredited Course of study at minimum Degree Level.
Once a member, your annual requirements will be:
- Completes 10 hours Professional Supervision per annum.
- Completes 25 Points of Ongoing Professional Development per annum.
Join Online Today
Become a member of the largest Counsellor registration body in the country.
Alternatively, if you would like to post your application into the ACA you can download the ACA membership application form here.