Registered Counsellor Rebecca Turle
Hello, my name is Rebecca Turle.
I am a registered Disability, Children and Family Support Counsellor with the Australian Counselling Association. I offer face to face services in my office at Findon and teletherapy, Australia wide.
I am passionate about helping those living with disability achieve their goals and increase their capacity for meaningful community participation. In addition to being a carer myself, I am also a registered Teacher of 20 years, with qualifications in Special Education and challenging behaviour.
I use a person-centered approach and am highly experienced with working with adults living with disability, children and adolescents and helping support carers in their roles.
Counselling Services And Support
- Therapeutic intervention and capacity building
- Anxiety and trauma management
- Relationship building and social skills development
- Managing transitions and adapting to changes
I Am Offering Services To:
- Children, adolescents, and adults living with disability
Flexible Delivery Options
- Face to face (259 Grange Road, Findon, SA – Kokoro Healing Collective)
- Teletherapy (Teams & phone calls – Australia wide)
NDIS Participants Welcome
Self-managed and plan-managed only.
“Let’s work together to achieve your goals – I am here to support you and to listen“
|Email This Counsellor|
Kokoro Healing Collective,