Registered Counsellor Linda Elsey
Linda Elsey is a seasoned Counsellor with over a decade of years’ experience working with people who have diverse needs. Knowledgeable in behavioural monitoring, psychological assessments and interventions, with strength in delivering appropriate therapies. Proven track record of effective results and positive outcomes with clients. Compassionate, understanding, and friendly demeanour when working with challenging clients in any situation.
Linda’s treatment approach is personalised for the individual, utilising a holistic approach and ensuring that she respects and encompasses the client’s own inner wisdom, faith and knowledge.
With skills and experience gained during 25 years of working in private enterprise within the Information Technology sector, holding positions such as IT Manager and Project Manager, Linda developed and honed her skills in engaging and connecting with people, whilst working with a diverse client base.
- Master in Counselling – Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling – Addictions/ Family Therapy/Loss & Grief
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling
- Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Former Board Member of the Professional Counselling Association of ACT/NSW Inc (PCA)
- Former Branch Convenor for the Central Coast of the (PCA)
- Former Trainer and Assessor for Australian Institute of Professional Counselling (AIPC)
- Qualified Trainer for Eye Movement Integration Therapy (EMIT)
- Facilitated Training Programs for NSW Corrective Services
- Co-facilitated and organised training seminars and workshops for counsellors
- ARCAP (Australian Register of Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- QMACA (Australian Counselling Association)
- ACA College of Supervisors
- ACA College of Clinical Counsellors
- GMAIPC (Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors)
- Registered Mental Health Practitioner
|Phone: 02 4359 1976|
|Email This Counsellor|
47a Ruttleys Road,