If you resonate with any of the statements below, welcome. This place is for you:
* Something terrible was done to you without your permission
* You’re confused and topsy-turvy. You want clarity and direction but everything you’ve tried seems to get out of control
* Shocking unexpected events have turned your life upside down
* Relationships have ended and the impact has been devastating (sometimes surprisingly so)
* You feel isolated, disconnected, and alone and want that to change
* Anxiety has become a prison causing physical pain, sleepless nights and uninvited interruptions to your whole life
* The big black dog of depression is sitting heavily on you, holding you down in a ditch that you want to get out of
* You’ve been disempowered by numerous ongoing experiences and want to feel strong and confident
Together we can find and co-create stories of strength.
Stories that heal.
Stories that hold true to your values.
Stories that show just how valuable and vital you are.
You have stories that deserve to be wrenched out of the shadows, increase a sense of hope, of self-worth, and provide clarity on how to approach challenges for the rest of your life.
We can talk through private video or talk platform designed for counselling, or we can use approaches such as writing-only communication, artistic, mindfulness techniques, trauma-informed practices and other non traditional solutions.
If you haven't considered online counselling, the best things about it (aside from the convenience and the lower costs) are the ability to use you-suited ways of communicating, and that after a session you can simply curl up or engage in self care without needing to 'be' anywhere else.
Sign up for my blog on my webiste if you'd like to keep informed and get a FREE printable PDF of 'Journal Prompts for Imperfectionists' and an invite to join a small closed Facebook group and community.
I also provide External Supervision for professionals in case management, counselling or other areas of Human Services.
For more information check out my website www.unveiledstories.com or call me on 0424 725 029 for a FREE short consultation to discuss counselling, supervision, and therapeutic possibilities to heal your pain and open your world.